miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Our Story, From the Start.

ok2beme: Goes by the title "Empress Cruel Feet". If you haven't...



ok2beme:

Goes by the title "Empress Cruel Feet". If you haven't seen one of Her videos - check Her out. A body to die for

Photo



ok2beme: "Poor little baby! Are you crying? Why I'm just...



ok2beme:

"Poor little baby! Are you crying? Why I'm just getting warmed up. I said  'I loved it' I didn't say you would. Pathetic tiny, skinny twirp" No match for My big, strong thighs and hips. "oh look at the little pee pee" it's not having ANY fun. Tsk Tsk!!

msroxanne: (via TumbleOn)



msroxanne:

(via TumbleOn)

msroxanne: (via TumbleOn) Yes Goddess, consistently. i need...



msroxanne:

(via TumbleOn)

Yes Goddess, consistently. i need your firm guiding hand.

Photo



devotionanddomination: Collar, blindfold, chastity. Hmm where...



devotionanddomination:

Collar, blindfold, chastity. Hmm where to begin

Photo



Photo



malesubimagery: unrepentantfatty: My husband does this pretty...



malesubimagery:

unrepentantfatty:

My husband does this pretty often, and it melts my heart every time.  My sweet pet.

Awww *melts*

malesubimagery: unrepentantfatty: My husband does this pretty...



malesubimagery:

unrepentantfatty:

My husband does this pretty often, and it melts my heart every time.  My sweet pet.

Awww *melts*

pegmemistress: When he doesn't slide all the way down she yanks...



pegmemistress:

When he doesn't slide all the way down she yanks on the chain

sleepinsidemysoul: erospainter: "Intimacy is based on shared...



sleepinsidemysoul:

erospainter:

"Intimacy is based on shared vulnerability…nothing deepens intimacy like the experiences that we share when we feel flayed, with our skins off, scared and vulnerable, and our partner is there with us, willing to share in the scary stuff." The Ethical Slut by Dossie Eastman and Katherine Liszt

remains one of my favorite set of words to repost….. … and always will

Photo



naggisch: (via TumbleOn)



naggisch:

(via TumbleOn)

naggisch: (via TumbleOn)



naggisch:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



insomniagrrl: You.LoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyoulove...



insomniagrrl:

You.

LoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouLoveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou…

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com/archive

Find #me in the archive

multiperv: "See?  I told you he likes it.  I let him out of...



multiperv:

"See?  I told you he likes it.  I let him out of chastity for a few minutes every month when one of my girl friends comes over and EVERY time he gets hard.  


And if he's good and satisfies each of us with his mouth on those days AND his birthday I might even let him cum.  Want to join us?"

willylock: lovebeinghercpb: kinkdomcum: Wicked Girl-Naughty...



willylock:

lovebeinghercpb:

kinkdomcum:

Wicked Girl-Naughty blonde pegs his ass and feeds him his own cum.

My kind of girl

She knows how to work it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario