viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes

Photo



m-artistatwork-g: frankitherobot: First glance...



















m-artistatwork-g:

frankitherobot:

First glance reaction. 

AW

I seriously can't wait until I have that moment!

Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water. And everyone you love is made of stardust,...

Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water.

And everyone you love is made of stardust, and I know sometimes
you cannot even breathe deeply, and
the night sky is no home, and
you have cried yourself to sleep enough times
that you are down to your last two percent, but

nothing is infinite,
not even loss.

You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day
you are going to find yourself again.  

"To live is to be other. Even feeling is impossible if one feels today what one felt yesterday, for..."

"To live is to be other. Even feeling is impossible if one feels today what one felt yesterday, for that is not to feel, it is only to remember today what one felt yesterday, to be the living corpse of yesterday's lost life."

- Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet, translation by Maria José de Lancastre (via torturegardens)

Photography by Nick Knight featured in A Magazine curated by...





Photography by Nick Knight featured in A Magazine curated by Martine Sitbon

My boyfriend buys me only food. And I buy him unexpected stuff all the time! He never bought me flowers either! :( how does your boyfriend show that he appreciates you? Do you believe actions speak louder than words? Cuz all my boyfriend does is say all these sweet things, looks at me in the eye with all his affection and his attention but iono that's not enough..

I believe a combination of actions and words proves someone's love. It can't just be one or the other, it has to be both. In certain cases, words may speak louder than actions or vice versa, it really depends. Try not to get down that your boyfriend doesn't buy you things all the time! It seems like he's really thoughtful and that's an important characteristic to have. Corey is more like a thoughtful kind of guy also, he doesn't really believe in spending money to show that he cares. He doesn't buy me sunflowers but he buys me roses. When he shows me he cares, his words say so much although sometimes I wish he'd go the extra yard to really show me he cared. He makes me breakfast on rainy days, buys me my favorite candy when I'm sad, makes me bacon whenever I want some, gives me foot rubs, he does so many little yet wonderful things to show that he cares. When it all comes down to it I'd rather have a boyfriend that believes in putting thought into the little things rather than buying me materialistic items to keep me satisfied.

theonlymagicleftisart: (Natalia Rak)



theonlymagicleftisart:

(Natalia Rak)

leslizzrables: My local agility class has a dog that is...



leslizzrables:

My local agility class has a dog that is definitely also a toaster.

Photo



I want to believe in something greater than us but lately it’s been hard.

I want to believe in something greater than us but lately it’s been hard.

Are you and corey going to paradiso together? Did he buy your ticket too lol

No he's not going to Paradiso with me and no he didn't buy my ticket because 1) why would he buy a ticket for me when he's not going? 2) even if he was going, why would he buy me a $145 ticket? 3) Corey doesn't buy everything for me, I pay for everything for myself unless he offers
But I mean damn a girl would like some sunflowers once in a while

vacants: (by lauren welter)



vacants:

(by lauren welter)

psychognosis: Loneliness and worthlessness. 



psychognosis:

Loneliness and worthlessness. 

Photo



Photo









betweenlungs:  



betweenlungs:

 

Photo



Photo



ethnicink: "Every new country she goes to, she gets colored in....



ethnicink:

"Every new country she goes to, she gets colored in. Epic".

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario