viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Faggland

No matter how large the load, always use slave labor.



No matter how large the load, always use slave labor.

2013-06-06

i got to Sir's house a few minutes early, and Sir told me to keep my clothes on as i greeted Him with kisses to His feet. He also let me put my face to His crotch through the jeans.

Alpha and i then went to get dinner for Sir and U/us. When W/we returned W/we ate dinner. Halfway through dinner, Sir took my plate and had me massage His feet. After a while He allowed me to finish my meal.

Once finished, Sir had Alpha start pleasing Him while i sniffed Sir's socks. Sir then allowed me to jerk His dick and feel it with my eyes closed.

While Alpha took a shower, Sir had me massage Him. He let me start on His backside and massage His back and ass. He then flipped over and allowed me to see Him and His dick while i massaged the frontside.

While massaging Sir, He was pulling my dick and squeezing my balls. At one point my dick turned deep purple from His squeezing. It hurt a lot, but i took a fair amount of pain in my mind.

Self-reflection: i am enjoying serving today at Sir's house. i loved massaging His feet and body.

i am so, so happy Sir allowed me to see His dick. Sir's dick is amazing. It is very big and thick. i am so lucky to see it.

i am kind of proud of how much pain i endured while massaging Sir. It was a lot for my balls and dick to take, but i am thankful Sir pushed me on that.

i am excited for the rest of my stay. It feels so natural being nude and serving in Sir's home.

Gratitude: Today i am thankful for:

1) Massage oil. It helps make Sir feel better when i massage Him.

2) Sir allowing me to see His dick. i feel like He honored me by letting me see and touch it.

3) Alpha, who feels under the weather, still allowing me to come serve Sir and Him. i know being sick sucks for Alpha, and i grateful i still got to come to Sir's house.

Let it all out. The more you scream, the tighter your hole gets.



Let it all out. The more you scream, the tighter your hole gets.

A slave should never have control over its own body.



A slave should never have control over its own body.

Who needs a tee when you have a slave?



Who needs a tee when you have a slave?

Eventually the boy will be brought to tears, which is good...



Eventually the boy will be brought to tears, which is good because its face needs to be cleaned.

It's like clockwork. The Man cums and then you become His...



It's like clockwork. The Man cums and then you become His urinal.

2013-06-05

Last night i made an error in my evening report and Sir said it was a "stupid stupid mistake." Sir told me this while i was doing my exercise so i pushed myself harder as a form of punishment. i definitely was more sore today after that.

Sir told me this morning that Alpha was sick with a cold so i will be doing some cleaning to pick up His slack. Alpha stayed home from work today, Sir said.

i sent a message to Alpha telling Him to get better quickly and He said He appreciated it. i told Alpha to not worry about anything or any of the housework because i can do all that. i suggested He just watch some TV and rest today.

Tonight Sir sent me a photo of His feet and said His feet needed rubbing. i told Sir i wish i was there to rub them because i would love to spend hours working His feet and making Him feel good.

Self-reflection: i am sad to hear that Alpha is sick. i don't want Him or Sir to feel bad ever. Hopefully, my presence at Sir's house tomorrow night will help keep the house running smoothly while Alpha is ill.

i am excited to go stay with Sir and Alpha tomorrow. It will be nice to see Their routine on a weeknight. The only other time i visited during the week was to sign my contract, and that was a short visit. i hope i can be of use to Sir and Alpha during my visit and stay. i am grateful i get the chance to come serve during the week.

Gratitude: Today i am thankful for:

1) The iPhone's reminders. Whenever Sir gives me an assignment i put it in as a reminder and set an alarm. It has helped me quite a few times in making sure i stay on track obeying while balancing my "real life" and service.

2) Immune boosters, which Sir took today to prevent catching the cold that Alpha has. i would hate for Sir to get sick; He should never feel bad.

3) Lemon water. This definitely has helped me stay full and acts as a treat whenever i have a snack craving. Glad i discovered it.

Such a simple kitchen utensil; such cruel kitchen utensil.



Such a simple kitchen utensil; such cruel kitchen utensil.

i would love to earn the honor of serving as a table for one of...



i would love to earn the honor of serving as a table for one of Sir's gatherings.

See man? i told you i have taken care of its hole. After all,...



See man? i told you i have taken care of its hole. After all, there's nothing worse than a fag with loose lips.

There's always a mixture of tears and relief after every...



There's always a mixture of tears and relief after every flogging.

2013-06-04

This morning Sir asked me how yoga was, and i told Him it was getting easier.

Sir also told me to inform my boss i would be leaving early Thursday and coming in later Friday. He said i will be spending the night at His house. i had to ask Sir for more specific times so i could make a formal leave request. Sir said i am to be at His house by 5:30 pm and i will leave at 7:30 am.

This afternoon i asked Sir if it would be alright if i pushed my exercise back due to a dinner i wanted to attend. Sir said i could, but i should write my evening report and be careful not to make myself sick from exercising after eating.

Self-reflection: i am so ecstatic i get to go serve and spend the night at Sir's on Thursday. Sir is so gracious to allow me the honor of coming to His house during the work week. i cannot wait for Thursday, and i know i will be sad to leave Friday morning. i also think it will be kind of hot going straight to work from Sir's house, like it's a secret.

i also am thankful Sir allows me to be flexible with my scheduling, and that He lets me go to dinners like the one i had tonight. i would grow resentful rather quickly if He was fully inflexible all the time.

Gratitude: Today i am grateful for:

1) Lettuce. This is my new favorite health food of the week. i've burned through a whole head of lettuce since Saturday night.

2) my job. Without having a regular income, my dream of being a fag would mean nothing. i know there are some of y'all out there struggling to find work, so i want to take a moment and be glad that i am lucky enough to go to work every morning.

3) Comfortable running shoes. i used to hate exercising in the past. i still don't enjoy it, but i am glad my extra comfortable shoes are at least helping me survive it.

Here are Your teas, Sirs. Is there anything else i can get...



Here are Your teas, Sirs. Is there anything else i can get either of You?

No matter how tempted you are, always only massage Sir's...



No matter how tempted you are, always only massage Sir's ass. Never lick it unless He tells you otherwise. Tonguing a Man's hole is a sacred privilege. 

You better enjoy this. The only thing your hole is getting from...



You better enjoy this. The only thing your hole is getting from here on out is this handle.

Serving often requires multitasking, like cooking and holding...



Serving often requires multitasking, like cooking and holding Sir's cigar for Him.

2013-06-03

Sir said He had a busy day today so i didn't hear from Him until after work.

Sir said it was ok that His day was busy because He has Alpha to take care of things so He can relax.

Sir asked when the book He told me to order would arrive. He said i would not have any more assignments from the Home Comforts book, but i am encouraged to read it on my own.

Self-reflection: i wish i was as lucky as Alpha to get to serve Sir after a busy day. Maybe one day i can earn that honor.

i am glad Sir told me about the book change, but i will probably still read some from the Home Comforts book to help improve my value as a fag.

Gratitude: Today i am grateful for:

1) Being allowed to use a pillow and a blanket while sleeping. Having been ordered to sleep on the floor just makes me appreciate these items more than ever.

2) Herbal tea. The flavor of water gets old quick, especially having come from drinking diet soda each day.

3) Air conditioning. i live in Georgia, and it's summer. Nothing else needs to be said.

humiliationbear: Fag making himself useful How lucky! The fag...



humiliationbear:

Fag making himself useful

How lucky! The fag will get to be the table for its Sir's weekly poker game.

Always properly store your toys.



Always properly store your toys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario