domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Aly Raisman

I'm just curious as to what her new first pass on floor is gonna look like

How do you top the one from the Hava Nagila FX??? It amazed me every time, and I have probably seen in hundreds of times.

Ahh this is amazing <3



Ahh this is amazing <3

Aly in white >



















Aly in white >

Photo



So apparently Aly has returned to the gym =). She posted a pic of her improving her toe point and sent out a tweet saying how great it was to be back with Mihai, Sylvia and her teammates. I say we could possibly see her back on the podium for 2014 U.S. Classic!

That would be amazing! But I don't know if she will have all of her skills back by then since she took almost a year off and Classics are pretty early in the year. She tweeted today that she was hoping to be back in competition shape sometime next summer. You never know with Aly though. She's so driven that we could see her at worlds this year (haha kiddingggg. I'm not naive) I can't wait to see her comeback though :)) I'm sure there will be plenty of doubters and haters to prove wrong like she always does!

I swear if she even tries to put this in her new FX… lmao Then the judges will be like

I swear if she even tries to put this in her new FX… lmao

Then the judges will be like

One of the most attractive human beings on the planet











One of the most attractive human beings on the planet

Ehh not so much anymore. She definitely was underrated going...



Ehh not so much anymore. She definitely was underrated going into, and during the games. But now she gets more recognition for her accomplishments. McKayla might be a little more famous but that's cause of the "not impressed" thing. It sucks though that the attention will probably back on Jo when they're both back in competition. I mean of course Gabrielle will be the one with most eyes on her but she was the AA champ so that's expected.

I have a feeling that stupid Tim Daggett will undermine Aly's talents as usual -_- and all of the uninformed fans will just follow his lead as usual. That's why I dislike the NBC commentators. They're always more focused on drama than talent.

Our List of 10 Celebs Every Fan Should Meet

Our List of 10 Celebs Every Fan Should Meet:

(In no specific order) Aly is #12 & I couldn't agree more! Such an amazing person. I never get the vibe that she thinks she is better than anyone else & she is always so graceful. Everyone could learn something from her <3

Sweet Jesus that body!!!!  And I can't wait to see her...



Sweet Jesus that body!!!! 

And I can't wait to see her back in competition!!

From childhood dream to reality, when your small gym turns into...









From childhood dream to reality, when your small gym turns into a packed arena and you become an Olympic champion.

This »> :')

Is that Beyonce?? Oh no, that's Aly Raisman. lol













Is that Beyonce?? Oh no, that's Aly Raisman. lol

Happy birthday, gorgeous!  You are perfection. Don't ever...













Happy birthday, gorgeous! 

You are perfection. Don't ever let the haters get to you because they obviously have no idea. You are such a fun-loving, amazing, talented person and you are a great example of what dedication and hard work can get you. I will always be a supporter and am proud to say I've been an Aly Raisman fan since before the fame :) I knew you were something great the first time I saw your FX and you never stop amazing me. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Shine bright like a diamond :)

Haha love this!!!



















Haha love this!!!

Dammit

I wasn’t too confident about her winning but I definitely didn’t think she would come in 4th! That is officially her unlucky number! Screw 4th place!

I totally agree with the whole "Zendaya shouldn't be on the show" thing. I'm trained in classical ballet and jazz, but not in (m)any other styles. But if I learned a dance, because I had that ballet training, I could do a well-executed ballroom number. Dancers, regardless of what style, know how to move their bodies and, well, dance. I just don't think a professional dancer should be on the show as a non-professional.

Yea. There is a difference between having what some people would call dance-related experience and BEING a dancer.

I love aly don't get me wrong, but if anyone has an advantage it's her. She's a gymnast. Most gymnasts train in ballet. She can do extensions, leaps and incorporate acro into her routines. The others cannot. I really like kellie, but I just have this feeling that she's also taken ballet before. Her extensions and flexibility is to die for. Almost up to par with ally's. Zendaya has trained in hip hop but that's totally different from ballroom. She basically had to learn how to dance again.

I disagree. The judges actually bashed Shawn before about incorporating too many lifts. And if you have watched Aly's gymnastics, you know that she is more about power than artistry. I don't believe she has ever taken any kind of dance classes. And I tried to justify Zendaya's situation by saying that hip hop is way different than ballroom. But she has danced hip hop on the show! I thought it was very unfair for her to even be able to say that she taught Val how to dance a certain style.

My Thoughts On the Finale

Okay so I haven’t written my opinion about how I think things are going to play out, so here’s how I feel:

Jacoby: I think he is very entertaining, and I love his personality, but he isn’t as technically impressive as the others. He seems to walk around a lot too during his routines (not to the beat of the music) which really bothers me. Every dance he does pretty much looks like the same style. 

Zendaya: She seems like a very sweet girl, but I don’t think she should have been allowed on the show in the first place. She’s a great dancer, which isn’t a surprise since she was ALREADY a hip hop dancer coming into the show. But she really hasn’t shown any improvement over the course of the season. She’s technically great but she doesn’t really have as much of a wow factor for me. I don’t know if it’s just because I’ve been bitter about her even being on the show since the beginning or if I’m just really not impressed since she hasn’t done anything different. Oh and does anyone else notice she never wears heels since she complained about how hard they were to dance in on the first show?? She’s always wearing flat sneakers.

Kellie: If Aly doesn’t win, I really hope it’s Kellie. She has shown improvement, and can dance all styles beautifully. The only thing I have noticed is that she’s a little better at the emotional, serious dances than the fun ones. Last nights freestyle was seriously the most amazing dance I have ever seen on any season of the show, though. Her core strength, her lines, her fluent movements, and her emotion in that dance were just outstanding. I couldn’t tell you how many times I got goosebumps. She could seriously turn into a pro dancer if she kept it up.

Aly: Of course I am rooting for Aly to win, since I have been an advocate for her for years now. However, it is going to be a challenge for her to close the gap from last night’s scores. I think it’s really going to depend on the viewer’s votes since her, Kellie, and Zendaya will most likely have 30s tonight. I think Aly has shown the most improvement and growth over the season. Her lines have gotten better, and she is great at showing different emotions in different styles of dance. I think she could be a little more fluent and smooth in her movements, but overall, she has improved that a lot. I really enjoy her serious dances more. She is really REALLY good at being sexy when she puts her serious face on. Don’t get me wrong she is very entertaining in her fun dances but I just love seeing her fierce side in her dances.

I really hope either Aly or Kellie wins tonight. I know it’s a long shot for Jacoby, but I would be happy with anyone but Zendaya winning since I think she has had an unfair advantage.

If you don’t like my opinion, that’s fine with me. I’m not trying to start a debate, but if you have any thoughts you would like to share or discuss, you can inbox me.

Best of luck to all the celebs tonight!

kase23: Aly Raisman is not about your bullshit. Omg in LOVE...



kase23:

Aly Raisman is not about your bullshit.

Omg in LOVE with this! Saving as a reaction gif.

Photo













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario