viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

He looks like Jack and Jack looks like him

My friend just sent me a picture of her and Sam pepper I’m having a panic attack

My friend just sent me a picture of her and Sam pepper I’m having a panic attack

Photo













finnthebettertwin: cheeky finn





finnthebettertwin:

cheeky finn

hello my loves I just wanted to make a quick post apologizing for positing such crappy gifs recently...

hello my loves I just wanted to make a quick post apologizing for positing such crappy gifs recently and for not being able to post new gifs over the next couple days. I have finals tomorrow and friday and senior activities leading up till graduation on thursday so i will try to make some things this weekend and put them in the queue but im not promising anything! Sorry again and love ya!

Photo



Photo



which video is the gif of jack winking and biting his lip in what looks like a resturant?

 thelifeofsophiaraquel said: it's sam peppers vlog "hair cut time".(:

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo













do you follow back?

not on this blog because its a sideblog so i literally cant but i look through my followers on my youtuber blog and follow back the blogs i like :) 

Photo



Finn playing Elle, a traditional Sri Lankan sport that is...









Finn playing Elle, a traditional Sri Lankan sport that is similar to baseball.

The Rainbow Center



The Rainbow Center

Photo



are some of my gifs freezing when i post them or are they only freezing for me?

are some of my gifs freezing when i post them or are they only freezing for me?

Photo





Photo





Hey would you do me a favour and reblog the picture of mine of the balloons? It's for my brother with cancer who's fighting it for the third time and each balloon represents a prayer and if you could reblog it and get other people to pray for him that'll be amazing. Thank you. Xxxx :)

to my followers, here is a post you can reblog to help support this family

http://reginaisthebest.tumblr.com/post/51108215261/waistbandboy-reginaisthebest-today-at-my

(im sorry i dont reblog on this blog but i hope this will be good enough! good luck to your family and im sending good thoughts your way!) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario